Click Here to view the Casual Dining Group Food Policy
Click Here to view the Casual Dining Group Children’s Menu Development Guiding policy
Restaurant Phone Numbers
Centraal – 020 7813 2233
Soho – 020 7437 7284
Noord – 020 7267 0718
Holborn – 020 7242 7469
Bromley – 020 8466 8522
Nottingham – 0115 924 1765
Express Lunch Menu
This offer is open to persons aged 18 and over. Available from 12noon until 5pm Monday to Friday. Offer applies to the ‘Express Lunch menu’ only. The complimentary drinks are chosen from: 1/2 Pint of Belgo Pils or Belgo Wit, 125ml glass of house wine or soft drink. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
Winstagram Competition Terms and conditions
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Casual Dining Group and their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry in any media now known or hereafter invented.
- Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on 24.12.17
- All winners will be chosen by the promoters discretion
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or late. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter
- Prize cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. The Prize is redeemable only by the named winner and must not be sold onto any other party.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity as the Promoter may require.
- The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
Kids Eat Free Terms and conditions
Kids Eat Free at Belgo with Kids Pass- This offer is available Sunday to Friday and Saturday before 6pm. We recommend that you book your table in advance at belgo.com to avoid disappointment. You will receive 1 free kid’s meal for a child aged up to 10 years old, from the specified kid’s menu for every full priced, adult A La Carte main meal ordered. This offer is available across all Belgo restaurants. Valid for a maximum table of 6 guests. Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer. This offer may be withdrawn without notice at any time. No cash value or subs.
Corporate Ambassador Offers Terms and conditions
Valid any time during opening hours Monday to Friday at your local Belgo restaurant. Must show your code and offer to your server on arrival at the restaurant. We accept the code on your phone, tablet or printed email. Valid until the last day of the month only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. No cash value or subs.Belgo reserves the right to remove this offer at any time.
Arrival & Table Allocation
If you are running more than 15 minutes late, please inform the restaurant ASAP but do bare in mind at busy times you may be asked to skip a course but will still be charged. We will not seat you until entire party has arrived. You have your table for a maximum of 2 hours, unless specifically agreed otherwise with the Restaurant Manager.
- If cancelled more than 4 weeks prior to the booking date, there will be no charge but your deposit will be held
- If cancelled within 2 to 4 weeks of the booking date then 50% of your booking value will be charged (minus the deposit which is non refundable)
- If cancelled within 2 weeks prior to your booking date, we will charge you 100% of your booking value and withold your deposit