Click Here to view the Casual Dining Group Food Policy
Click Here to view the Casual Dining Group Children’s Menu Development Guiding policy
Kids Eat Free over half term at Belgo Nottingham
*Terms and conditions: We recommend that you book your table in advance at belgo.com to avoid disappointment. You will receive 1 free kid’s meal from the specified kid’s menu for every full priced, adult A La Carte main meal ordered. This offer is available all day every day until Sunday 19th February only at Belgo Nottingham. Valid for a maximum table of 6 guests. Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer. This offer may be withdrawn without notice at any time.
Terms & Conditions: from Friday 13th January and will run every Friday all day and every Saturday until 7pm, until further notice. Must pre book at www.belgo.com. Table Time of 2 hours maximum from the time the reservation is booked. Only valid when 2 courses per person are purchased from the full price A La Carte menu and dessert menu. Every person on the table/reservation must be having this offer. Drink choices are steins of Belgo Pils/Wit or glasses of prosecco and there is no option to change drinks. Only one drink will be served at one time. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Strictly over 18’s only. Belgo promotes responsible drinking so please know your limits. Belgo reserves the right to refuse service to a customer or to cease this offer without prior warning at any time.
Oktoberfest Facebook Competition
- This offer is open to persons aged 18 and over.
- This offer is open to UK residents only.
- This offer is limited to a maximum of 500 winner.
- Offer subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice at any time.
Student Offers Terms and conditions
- Valid until 28th October 2016 only.
- Over 18s.
- One free pint of belgo wit or pils only per advert.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Belgo reserves the right to remove this offer at any time.
- To be valid in one of our London sites customer must choose a main course from the a la carte menu or an option from the feast for 7.50 express menu to get the free drink as advertised.
#LondonDungeon Competition Terms and conditions
- The prize is free entry and a complimentary drink and souvenir tankard for four people at the London Dungeon.
- All entries must be received by Midnight on Friday 30th September
- All entrants and the winner must be 18 or older. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- The prize must be redeemed 31st December 2016
- Date must be mutually agreed in advance of the visit between the winner and The Attractions.
- A contact name, number, and email address must be provided so that The Attraction can contact the winner and book their experiences in on the agreed days. The attraction has the right to approve or disapprove the selected dates in its absolute discretion.
- Please check The Attraction website for updated opening times, attraction details, and Terms and Conditions before your visit.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings may apply. See full T&Cs for further information.
- Children may enter for free at our Attractions under certain ages, but these may vary and are subject to change. Please check the individual websites for more details before you book and travel.
- A responsible adult (aged 18 or over) must be present for each Experience redeemed.
- The Attraction reserves the right in their absolute discretion to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures/animal for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
- Features and/or creatures shown on the competition page are not necessarily available at the Attractions.
- Prize can only be used as stipulated and cannot be exchanged for cash or used in any other way. Sale of the Prize for profit is prohibited. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or ticket.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Merlin Entertainments Group, Casual Dining Group and any other companies associated with the competition.
- To enter click here to visit the competition post on our Facebook page, comment with #LondonDungeon and SHARE the image.
- For full Attraction restrictions, visit www.thedungeons.com/london, or call 0871 4232 190 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras).
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, inaudible or indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winners and their companions are responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel arrangements, costs, travel documentation, hotels, meals or alcohol.
- Prizes are subject to availability and subject to the individual attraction’s terms and conditions.
- Weekends and some peak periods may be unavailable. The tickets are not valid on 25th December 2016.
- Merlin Entertainments reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winners and their companions agree to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Merlin Entertainments Group or Casual Dining Group relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Postal entries are not permitted.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner[s] will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- The Experience/tickets can only be used by the prize winner and as stipulated. The tickets/Experiences are non-transferable and not for resale. Any purported or attempted transfer or sale of or other misuse of the tickets will render them automatically void.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Merlin Entertainments reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Merlin Entertainments Group’s decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A private booth in The London Dungeon Tavern may only be available during off-peak times and periods. One complimentary drink per person. Alcohol will only be served to those with identification and aged over 18 years.
- All Attractions will refuse admittance to the Experience to any person who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or is behaving in an offensive/ uncooperative manner.
- You will be advised of specific details ahead of your visit to each Attraction. Late arrival or non-attendance will result in non-admittance to the Experience. Missing your scheduled time is non-refundable.
- You must advise The Attractions as soon as possible of any mistake in your booking form, or any changes required to be made to any signed Declaration.
- Changes made by you to the time, date or participant of the Experience can only be made up to 72 hours prior to the actual Experience date at the discretion of The Attractions.
- Changes made within 72 hours of the Experience date will not be permitted. The Attractions shall be entitled to cancel your booking and/or the Experience at any time, and in the event that it decides to do so (unless the cancellation is as a result of any breach by you of these terms and conditions), shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify you of such cancellation as soon as possible.
- The Attractions reserve the right to refuse entry and to close and / or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and / or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity.
- A list of winners will be available by writing Belgo c/o Casual Dining Group, 163 Eversholt St, London NW1 1BU no earlier than 7th October 2016 unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
Restaurant Phone Numbers
Centraal – 020 7813 2233
Soho – 020 7437 7284
Noord – 020 7267 0718
Holborn – 020 7242 7469
Bromley – 020 8466 8522
Nottingham – 0115 924 1765
Kids Eat Free Terms and conditions
Kids Eat Free at Belgo with Kids Pass- This offer is available Sunday to Friday and Saturday before 6pm. We recommend that you book your table in advance at belgo.com to avoid disappointment. You will receive 1 free kid’s meal for a child aged up to 10 years old, from the specified kid’s menu for every full priced, adult A La Carte main meal ordered. This offer is available across all Belgo restaurants. Valid for a maximum table of 6 guests. Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer. This offer may be withdrawn without notice at any time. No cash value or subs.
Corporate Ambassador Offers Terms and conditions
Valid any time during opening hours Monday to Friday at your local Belgo restaurant. Must show your code and offer to your server on arrival at the restaurant. We accept the code on your phone, tablet or printed email. Valid until the last day of the month only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. No cash value or subs.Belgo reserves the right to remove this offer at any time.
Oktoberfest Terms and conditions
Steins for a fiver* – This offer is open to persons aged 18 and over. This offer is only available when you buy a full-priced steak from the A La Carte menu. This offer is not available on the following draught beers: Brugse Zot Blonde, Brugse Zot Brune and Fruli. Offer subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice at any time.
Arrival & Table Allocation
If you are running more than 15 minutes late, please inform the restaurant ASAP but do bare in mind at busy times you may be asked to skip a course but will still be charged. We will not seat you until entire party has arrived. You have your table for a maximum of 2 hours, unless specifically agreed otherwise with the Restaurant Manager.
- If cancelled more than 4 weeks prior to the booking date, there will be no charge but your deposit will be held
- If cancelled within 2 to 4 weeks of the booking date then 50% of your booking value will be charged (minus the deposit which is non refundable)
- If cancelled within 2 weeks prior to your booking date, we will charge you 100% of your booking value and withold your deposit