Booking a Table
- Reserve a table online by clicking on the link at the top of the page, or give the restaurant a call directly – you can find the phone numbers on our locations page.
- To make a booking for a large group (over 20 people), please visit our party bookings page.
Changing a reservation
- To amend a booking made online, just cancel your booking by clicking the relevant link in the confirmation email we sent you at the time of booking, and rebook for the correct time or number of people.
- If it’s a phone booking you need to amend, just give the restaurant a call.
- Book a table
Special dietary requests
We want everyone to be able to enjoy our food, so wherever possible our restaurants will cater for special dietary requests.
- Many dishes have gluten free options available – marked (go) on the menu, plus we have plenty of veggie and vegan dishes which are growing all the time.
- For allergens please check our allergen menu, which is also available on request in all restaurants.
- GM foods: None of our menus contain genetically modified ingredients.
- Ethical sourcing: Please read our ethical trading policy here, or if you’d like to ask us a question about where our ingredients are from, contact us on the form or give us a call and we’re happy to expand more.
- Sustainable fish stocks: The sustainable sourcing of our food is hugely important to the Casual Dining Group and a key criteria in developing menus across our portfolio of restaurants. See our sustainable fish policy.
- Free Range Eggs: We use Free range eggs, and in 2017 took home the Good Egg Award from Compassion in World Farming (CIWF). See our full egg policy.
- Straws Policy: We love the environment, so we’re reducing our usage of straws. If you really need a straw, just let us know. See our full Straw Policy.
Q: Are employees paid minimum wages and do they receive their tips?
Yes. Read our Full Tips Policy here.
Q: Can I work for Belgo?
Are you an enthusiastic ball of energy who loves food and people in equal measures? We’re always on the lookout for people just like you! For more information, please take a look at our careers website.
Braille/large print menus: we provide Braille and large print menus at all our restaurants, but make sure to give them a call to double check first to avoid disappointment.
Baby changing: not all of our restaurants have facilities for bambinos so please check with the restaurant you wish to visit beforehand to avoid disappointment.
Disabled toilets: not all of our restaurants have disabled toilets so please check with the restaurant you wish to visit beforehand to avoid disappointment.
Non-smoking: all our restaurants are non-smoking but it’s possible to smoke alfresco (if there’s available outside seating). Please give the restaurant a call beforehand to check its facilities and avoid disappointment.
To find your local restaurant, see our location pages.
- Dine Card: When is Dine Card valid in Belgo.
- Gourmet Society: How the Gourmet Card works at Belgo,
- Groupon: We often have deals running with Groupon, giving you access to some fantastic value ways to discover the Belgo menu.
- Leisure Vouchers: We accept paper and gift card Leisure vouchers.
- Love 2 Shop: We accept paper Love2Shop vouchers (not cards).
- Tastecard: Enjoy 2-for-1 on starters, mains and desserts at Belgo valid Sunday to Friday
- Three Mobile/Wuntu: Wuntu, the mobile app for Three mobile customers have got some fantastic deals at Belgo. If you’re a Three customer, check them out.
- StudentBeans: Enjoy a great Student Discount while dining in Belgo. Check the StudentBeans terms and conditions here
If you’d like to become a partner, let us know.
If you have another question, feel free to contact us.